Michelle Thompson is the Director of the Executive Coaching and Consulting program in the Townsend Institute at Concordia University.
As a Leadership and Growth Coach, credentialed as a Professional Certified Coach by the International Coaching Federation, she brings a breadth of executive leadership experience in the non-profit and for-profit sector combined with almost two decades of involvement with the Townsend Growth Model.
Degrees and Certifications
- M.S., Organizational Development, Abilene Christian University
- M.A., Children’s and Family Ministry, Bethel Seminary
- B.A., Elementary Education, Concordia University Chicago
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC), International Coaching Federation
- Certificate, Conflict Resolution and Mediation, Abilene Christian University